By | febbraio 7, 2019

“L’approvazione della legge Tagliapoltrone al Senato è una grande notizia per tutti gli italiani. Con 345 parlamentari in meno avremo un risparmio di circa mezzo miliardo a legislatura, tutti soldi che potranno essere reimpiegati per nuovi e migliori servizi per i cittadini. 400 deputati (invece che 630) e 200 senatori (invece che 315) significa soprattutto maggiore efficienza, iter più snelli, parlamentari più in grado di rispondere alle esigenze dei cittadini.

tabellone taglia-poltrone.png

Quella contro gli sprechi è una grande sfida del MoVimento, che con questi provvedimenti anti-casta si sta trasformando in realtà e che continuerà con la sforbiciata sulle mega pensioni dei sindacalisti e sugli stipendi di deputati e senatori. Vogliamo istituzioni più sobrie ed efficienti al servizio dei cittadini.
Nel frattempo attendiamo l’ok della Camera anche sul referendum propositivo, altra riforma fortemente voluta dal ministro Fraccaro e importante per una piena integrazione tra democrazia diretta e rappresentativa”. Così in una nota il deputato del MoVimento 5 Stelle Francesco Berti.

Source: Movimento5stelle – parlamento

6 thoughts on “Riforme: Grande notizia approvazione Tagliapoltrone in Senato, maggiore efficienza Camere (07-02-2019)

1. kevin durant shoes

I am only writing to make you know what a amazing encounter my wife’s girl went through studying your blog. She mastered a wide variety of pieces, with the inclusion of how it is like to possess a wonderful coaching mindset to let other folks really easily fully grasp a variety of grueling issues. You undoubtedly exceeded people’s desires. Thanks for displaying such good, dependable, educational and as well as unique guidance on the topic to Gloria.

2. yeezy boost 700

I want to point out my passion for your kindness supporting those individuals that must have help on this particular question. Your special dedication to passing the message up and down has been unbelievably powerful and have constantly empowered people much like me to realize their aims. The informative guidelines indicates so much to me and especially to my peers. Many thanks; from everyone of us.

3. nike cortez

I am writing to make you understand what a outstanding experience my child found browsing yuor web blog. She realized several issues, most notably how it is like to have an incredible giving heart to get many more with ease fully grasp various hard to do subject areas. You truly surpassed people’s desires. Thanks for delivering the useful, trusted, informative and in addition unique tips about that topic to Janet.

4. fitflops sale clearance

I am only writing to make you understand of the terrific experience our girl experienced reading through your webblog. She came to find many pieces, most notably what it is like to possess an ideal giving spirit to make many others really easily completely grasp several advanced things. You actually did more than my desires. Thanks for churning out these helpful, safe, explanatory and unique tips on this topic to Jane.

5. adidas nmd runner

I precisely wished to say thanks again. I’m not certain what I might have sorted out in the absence of the techniques discussed by you directly on such a subject. Completely was a troublesome scenario in my opinion, but witnessing the very expert technique you dealt with that made me to leap over fulfillment. Now i’m happier for your service and as well , believe you are aware of a great job you were putting in educating most people using your web blog. Probably you have never met any of us.

6. michael kors outlet store

A lot of thanks for each of your labor on this site. My niece loves going through internet research and it’s easy to understand why. Most people notice all of the lively mode you convey very useful suggestions via your blog and as well inspire response from visitors on this matter plus my child is without a doubt becoming educated a lot. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You’re the one conducting a great job.

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *