By | febbraio 7, 2019

Questo pomeriggio partira’ finalmente il tavolo tecnico voluto fortemente dal governo e dal ministro Trenta sull’Uranio impoverito”. Cosi’ i deputati del Movimento 5 stelle in commissione Difesa alla Camera. “La tutela della salute degli uomini e delle donne in divisa – aggiungono-, e’ per noi un imperativo imprescindibile e questo tavolo e’ sicuramente un primo passo importante verso le esigenze del nostro personale militare in questo senso. Esigenze che sono rimaste inevase per troppo tempo. Ecco perche’ faremo di tutto affinche’, anche grazie al lavoro di questo tavolo, si riesca ad arrivare nel piu’ breve tempo possibile ad una legge dello Stato chiara e organica che garantisca assistenza adeguata al personale della Difesa”. Esercito.jpg

Source: Movimento5stelle – parlamento

6 thoughts on “Uranio Impoverito, bene il tavolo del ministro Trenta, presto avremo anche una legge (07-02-2019)

1. adidas yeezy

I want to get across my passion for your kind-heartedness in support of people who have the need for help on your idea. Your special dedication to passing the solution up and down became rather good and have in most cases allowed men and women much like me to arrive at their aims. Your entire invaluable suggestions denotes much a person like me and far more to my peers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

2. michael kors outlet online

I simply wished to say thanks once more. I’m not certain what I would’ve carried out in the absence of these basics contributed by you over my industry. Certainly was the alarming dilemma in my circumstances, nevertheless considering this specialised technique you resolved the issue took me to weep for joy. Now i’m happy for the support and then believe you recognize what an amazing job your are undertaking instructing the others through the use of your web blog. Probably you haven’t got to know all of us.

3. timberland shoes

I enjoy you because of every one of your efforts on this website. My mother enjoys engaging in research and it is easy to see why. Almost all hear all about the dynamic manner you create helpful tips and tricks through your blog and in addition inspire contribution from website visitors on that situation so our own girl is actually starting to learn a whole lot. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You’re carrying out a splendid job.

4. birkin bag

I would like to express my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of persons that should have guidance on this one area. Your real commitment to passing the solution all through turned out to be astonishingly effective and has constantly enabled somebody like me to realize their desired goals. This informative suggestions means a whole lot a person like me and much more to my fellow workers. Warm regards; from each one of us.

5. adidas yeezy boost

I simply had to appreciate you once more. I’m not certain the things I could possibly have done in the absence of those solutions revealed by you directly on this topic. It truly was an absolute intimidating scenario for me personally, nevertheless taking note of a new specialised strategy you handled that took me to cry with joy. I’m thankful for your information and even trust you really know what an amazing job you happen to be putting in instructing the others through the use of a blog. Probably you have never met any of us.

6. coach outlet stores

Thank you a lot for giving everyone a very spectacular opportunity to check tips from this site. It can be so cool and also stuffed with a great time for me and my office fellow workers to search the blog the equivalent of 3 times in 7 days to see the new items you will have. And definitely, I’m certainly fascinated with your very good inspiring ideas served by you. Some 2 tips in this article are really the most effective we’ve had.

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *