By | febbraio 11, 2019

Nell’intervenire domani nell’aula del Parlamento europeo a Strasburgo nel dibattito sul futuro dell’Ue il Presidente del Consiglio Giuseppe Conte deve innanzitutto spiegare agli eurodeputati perché nel corso dei summit con i leader europei a Bruxelles ha parlato di soluzioni condivise sull’immigrazione nel rispetto del diritto europeo e internazionale, mentre in Italia ha presentato ai magistrati un allegato in cui l’intero governo italiano si rende responsabile delle gravissime violazioni dei diritti umani, anche nei confronti di minori, e del diritto italiano, europeo e internazionale a opera del ministro dell’Interno. Nel momento in cui l’Unione europea è impegnata in una cruciale battaglia per la difesa dello stato di diritto con i Paesi dell’Est il premier di un Paese fondatore non può permettersi ambiguità su questo tema. Conte parli chiaramente, l’Italia è il quinto Paese del gruppo Visegrad e rivendica ufficialmente il mancato rispetto dello stato di diritto o è ancora il Paese che nel 1950 ha firmato a Roma la Convenzione europea per i diritti dell’uomo? È quanto hanno chiesto gli eurodeputati Pd alla vigilia dell’intervento di Conte a Strasburgo.

L’articolo Ue, eurodeputati PD: Conte a Strasburgo spieghi la sua responsabilità sul caso Diciotti proviene da Eurodeputatipd.eu.

Source: Eurodeputati PD

7 thoughts on “Ue, eurodeputati PD: Conte a Strasburgo spieghi la sua responsabilità sul caso Diciotti

1. nike roshe one

I simply wanted to appreciate you all over again. I am not sure what I might have created without these points discussed by you regarding this situation. It had become a real challenging dilemma for me, nevertheless considering the specialised strategy you managed that took me to jump with gladness. Now i’m grateful for your work and expect you are aware of an amazing job that you are carrying out educating the mediocre ones all through a blog. Most probably you haven’t encountered any of us.

2. yeezy boost

I want to express my thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this type of difficulty. Just after checking through the world wide web and getting methods that were not powerful, I assumed my entire life was done. Existing minus the approaches to the issues you have solved as a result of your short post is a serious case, and those that might have in a negative way affected my career if I had not come across your web page. Your primary skills and kindness in maneuvering the whole lot was important. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a subject like this. It’s possible to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the high quality and results-oriented guide. I won’t hesitate to endorse your site to anybody who ought to have support about this matter.

3. curry 4

My spouse and i have been really ecstatic that Chris could conclude his studies through your ideas he discovered through the web page. It’s not at all simplistic to just happen to be offering instructions which usually other people may have been selling. Therefore we do understand we now have the website owner to give thanks to for this. All the illustrations you made, the easy site navigation, the relationships you can help to instill – it’s got all unbelievable, and it’s aiding our son in addition to the family do think this subject is amusing, and that is particularly mandatory. Many thanks for the whole thing!

4. lebron 15

I have to express some appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of such a trouble. After researching through the the net and meeting thoughts which are not pleasant, I figured my entire life was done. Being alive minus the answers to the problems you’ve fixed as a result of your short post is a serious case, and the kind that could have in a wrong way damaged my career if I hadn’t noticed your web blog. The mastery and kindness in dealing with every aspect was helpful. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a stuff like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for the expert and result oriented guide. I won’t think twice to propose the sites to any person who needs and wants tips on this situation.

5. nike shox for men

I want to show my appreciation for your kindness supporting those individuals that must have guidance on this particular niche. Your special dedication to passing the message throughout ended up being remarkably valuable and have in every case made others just like me to arrive at their objectives. Your own invaluable guidelines can mean a great deal to me and even further to my fellow workers. Thank you; from each one of us.

6. yeezy boost 350 v2

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very special possiblity to read in detail from this blog. It really is so awesome and full of a good time for me and my office colleagues to search your blog at a minimum three times per week to study the newest items you have. And lastly, I’m also always happy with all the extraordinary information you give. Selected 2 tips in this article are essentially the most impressive we’ve ever had.

7. custom baseball jerseys

I actually wanted to send a quick comment so as to express gratitude to you for those fabulous recommendations you are showing at this site. My particularly long internet look up has at the end been compensated with incredibly good points to talk about with my best friends. I would assert that most of us visitors actually are undoubtedly lucky to live in a fantastic network with very many awesome individuals with interesting tips and hints. I feel quite grateful to have come across your entire web site and look forward to some more awesome times reading here. Thank you once more for a lot of things.

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *